Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Recipe serves 4 pax
- 200g minced chicken meat (you can use other types of minced meat as well)
- 1 salted egg (cooked)
- 3 eggs
- 250ml water
- ½ tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
- Marinate the minced meat with ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp pepper and ½ tsp cornflour in a steaming plate. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Cut the cooked salted egg into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk 3 eggs, 250ml water and ½ tbsp light soya sauce.
- Add the marinated minced meat into the egg mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Steam on high heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the cover from the steamer and arrange the salted on top of the minced meat.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Lower heat of the steamer and steam for a further 8 minutes, or until it’s cooked.