Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serves 1 person
- 1 packet frozen (you can it from NTUC Fairprice Supermarket )
- 200ml of Dashi (Fish Stock from Kuriya)
- 400ml of water
- 1/4 spoon of salt
- 2-3 tablespoon of Mirin (Sweet Sake used for cooking from Kuriya)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 chicken breast (cut into bite size pieces)
- 5 green onions (thinly and diagonally cut)
- First of all, wash and then cut green onions thinly and diagonally.
- Heat Dashi and water to a boil. Add salt, soy sauce, Mirin, Dashi and then the sliced chicken.
- Remember to skim fat and other particles from the surface of the soup.
- When the Dashi is boiling, add the Udon to the soup and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Put in most of green onions, then turn off heat immediately after.