Enjoy GLYCEL premium beauty treatments worth more than HK$3,500 at GLYCEL’s beauty salons
(Hong Kong, December 29, 2017) Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong, a 4.5-star newly rebranded hotel under Dorsett Hospitality International, is taking its theme suite creations to the next level by joining hands with renowned Swiss skincare brand, GLYCEL, to co-create a beauty-inspired GLYCEL Supreme Beauty Suite. The suite is now available for booking on the official hotel website and through online travel agents.
This unique collaboration of two brands adds a new dimension to luxury. Business or leisure travellers get to maximize their time in Hong Kong and enjoy a productive yet relaxing holiday. Imagine that, after a day of exploring the city, one can retreat from the bustling city by relaxing in a suite pampered by GLYCEL supreme products. What are even better, guests can also enjoy world-class beauty treatments value at more than HK$3,500 at GLYCEL salons for free.
Priceless Delights – Stay for ‘FREE’ while enjoying the same value in beauty treatments at GLYCEL beauty salons
Spanning over 48 sq. m. (520 sq. ft.), the GLYCEL Suite offers an expansive view of Happy Valley Racecourse and the Causeway Bay city skyline. This suite is also poised to present a delightful surprise for couples, as the female half will be able to receive premium beauty treatments valued at more than HK$3,500.
A stay at the GLYCEL Suite comes with the following perks:
- A set of 4-piece travel-sized skincare products – GLYCEL Cleansing Milk, Aqua Power Hydra-Boosting Sleeping Mask, Aqua Power Hydra-Boosting Cream, and Hydrating Emulsion Hydro Max
- Free use of high-tech beauty devices throughout one’s stay – the 42°C Mobile Skin Therapist and 1-touch Intelligent Eye Therapist
- Free use of the Osim full body massage chair; perfect to relax in when applying the facial mask
Complimentary beauty treatments at GLYCEL beauty salons
- 2-time complimentary hand treatment (30 minutes) **
- 1- time complimentary Hydro Firm Advance Facial Treatment (75 minutes)
Plus ONE of the following free treatments:
- 1-time Enhance Brightening Collagen Eye Mask Extra Treatment (15 minutes)
- 1-time detoxifying body massage (30 minutes)
Terms & Conditions:
- Only female guests can use the GLYCEL Skin Spa and GLYCEL Premier Spa.
- All the above-mentioned treatments shall be redeemed by the guest/s at the same location at one time.
- All the above-mentioned treatments can only be shared by a maximum of two female guests. For hand treatments, each guest is only entitled to one treatment only. In case of double occupancy, each guest will enjoy one treatment.
- Reservations in advance will be required before redemption of services.
- The above beauty treatments can ONLY be redeemed at ANY of the following GLYCEL beauty salons:
GLYCEL Skin Spa
13/F, Plaza 2000, Russell St.
Tel: 2810 8206
GLYCEL Premier Spa
Unit A, 26/F, 30 Queen’s Road Central Tel: 2810 6616
Established in Switzerland in 1985, GLYCEL the “cell rejuvenation expert” traces its proud heritage to the highly renowned Clinique La Prairie in Montreux, Switzerland where has been the pioneer in cellular, anti-aging therapy. In cooperation with Schaefer Institute, the brand founder Dr Christiaan Barnard and his team continued spent time as a research advisor to the Clinique la Prairie; and GLYCEL was introduced. With its Swiss anti-aging expert heritage, GLYCEL Skin Spa has been operating like a Swiss anti-aging clinic servicing customers with the best skin therapy experience, aims at restoring your soul and timeless beauty.
About Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
The award-winning 4.5-star Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong is conveniently located between Wanchai and Causeway Bay on Hong Kong Island giving its guests easy access to all business, shopping, and sightseeing destinations in the city. The hotel is a mere 8-minute walk to MTR stations, Times Square, and a 10-minute drive from the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. The Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong offers 8 types of newly renovated rooms and suites ranging up to 48 sq. m. The signature Grand Deluxe Course View Room offers a breathtaking view of the racecourse in front of the hotel. A complimentary shuttle bus service is available to 16 destinations via five routes and all rooms are equipped with 200Mbps high-speed Wi-Fi internet. Other facilities include the Dining House Restaurant that serves the finest Guangdong and Huaiyang dishes, the 3T Bar, a gym room, and various meeting spaces. Visit:www.wanchai.dorsetthotels.com
Ms. Jowie Wong
Asst. Director of Communications
+852 3552 1810
Ms. Wendy Mak
Marketing & Communications Manager
+852 3552 1808